Tuesday, December 15, 2009

a better day

today is defenitely a better day than yesterday..is all because i'm not stuck at home..hahaha.. i'm still sleeping that time suddenly i heard my phone ringing..priya called n say she available today so i can go her house to pick up some books..so i texted annabel..i was like..eh,bel priya said she free today..so we can go her house..12 o clock can?..then i realised dat time is already 11.45..i texted annabel again..eh..i dun realised nw almost 12.I JUZ WAKE UPhehe..3 oclock la..hehehe..bel said okay so i tell my dad...n then ivy called asking whether i'm going to priya ask..dat time dat boutique no electricity so she said she maybe can tag along..we came up with so many theory why dat shop no electric..din pay bill la,wad la..n the actual cause is somebody curi the fuse..n then almost 3 ivy called aking whether me and annabel wanna go her shop o nt..i asked my dad n he said okay so i called bel..we go priya house to take the books..i spent rm24 only for a lot of books n paper..thanx priya..discount!!haha..THEN i ask my dad sent me and annabel to ivy place...miss her lots la..haha..my dad n bro go taman gelora makan rojak..luckily he tapau for me cause i'm a big fan of dat rojak..hahahaha..me,ivy,bel chit chat bout a lot of stuff..we didnt see each other for like a month so surely many thing to chat la rite..we talked bout school,christmas,pets,the camp that they just attended,study stuff ,bio,streaming,people.hot guys aka leng zai...a lot la.n dat boutique is very cozy..n got like so many cute fish and a cute hamster..ivy is proud cuz she selamatkan the gold fish when there is no electricity..hahahahaha..i went bec around 5.30..thanx to my dad..wish to stay longer..;-)


i miss my friends...

No comments: